How to tie a bow tie.
* 1. Start with the bowtie lying face up. Adjust the bowtie so right side is shorter than the left. The end on the left will be referred to as A and the end on the right will be referred to as B.
* 2. Move A to the right side, across B.
* 3. Bring A under B and up through the neck loop.
* 4. At the joint, fold B towards the right and then towards the left to create a the bow shape.
* 5. Bring A straight down over the middle of the bow shape that was made with B.
* 6. Fold A back towards the chest and pinch the fold.
* 7. Push the pinched end (A) through the loop behind B.
* 8. Pull on the folded parts of the bow to tighten.
* 9. Adjust until balanced on both sides. ————————————————————————————
• Adjustable buttons with holes
• Handmade in Canada
Custom Suiting & Accessory Inquires:
A year after graduating from @csm_news British-Nigerian emerging designer @tolucoker has already won 3 @itsplatform awards including the Diesel award, Vogue Talents special mention and an award by Swatch & illycaffè which offers her the opportunity to undertake an artistic residence in Shanghai. Coker's collection was based on the lives of four black women that Coker followed and documented. With music being a major inspiration for the designer, the streetwear-meets-couture collection features illustrations of faces and boomboxes with garments made of deconstructed recycled denim. Coker’s work addresses issues of race and identity with a desire to tackle real social issues.