Subway art in Stockholm: since 1957 artists have played a key role when new stations have been built. And over time the metro’s older stations – planned and built without any art – have been spruced up with beautiful statues, murals, and installations. #subwayart
"I'm not seeking for a lover, I'm looking for a friend. I'm tired of people saying the stay when the truth is they only pretend. Someone not afraid to say what lays in their heart. Someone who stick around and not afraid to play a big part. Someone that wanna share my laughter, thoughts and tears. Who dare to stay and face all of my terrible fears. Trying to find someone who understands how I really feel. Someone who crawls up to me when I'm down and tells me that my soul gonna heal. Take me in her arms and show that she cares. I don't know but maybe it is you that can eventually take me there. Be there when I need someone to talk to. In my heart I hope that this person can be you."
Beautiful photo taken by: nashhagen 🌸🌹🍀✨☀️🌺 ______________________________________________
В общем, после публикации вчера этого фото в Сториз, по сообщениям я поняла, что ее нужно добавить ещё и сюда))😀😉... Столько фото накопилось за 3 месяца😀, теперь не знаю, что с ними делать)😅🙈 Так что, готовьтесь)) У меня ещё их оочень много)😋😀😉💋
And we're back in the UK 🙃
Things I'll remember about our trip:
1. Driving in Sweden is easy.
2. Nearly every other car is a Volvo.
3. I forgot my scarf on the plane and lost my hat 😡
4. The days were short - not ideal when you decide to go for a hike with no specific plan. Made it back though!
5. Deers are beautiful.
6. Beavers have got strong teeth and can chew up massive tree trunks.
7. Boat hotels move a lot but are still cool!
8. Axes lying around in the forest call for a lumberjack picture.
9. The Tyresta national park - the 20 km of walking was certainly worth it and I would definitely recommend it to a friend 🌲
10. SWEDEN 🇸🇪 It was a great trip and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
It may have been moody, grey and dark but charming and amazing at the same time. From Nyköping to the #tyresta national park, to another random national park and a lake just before a birthday schnitzel and a cake and flying back.