A mi els calendaris no m'agradaven gaire. Sempre els he trobat amb massa colors, fotos i dies festius poc representatius. Aquest, vol ser un calendari intim, teu, vostre. On cadascú hi pugui deixar escrita la seva història. A poc a poc aniré publicant com estic personalitzant el meu calendari mut 2019 🗓 Podeu reservar el vostre enviant-me un mail a email@example.com + info LINK BIO ☘
I try to photograph families in the most authentic and real ways, from catching that smirk on your babe's face before he tackles his brother on the bed, or the way your love looks at you with total admiration in his eyes. Being real is what it's all about guys. And by being real, we tend to have lots of fun...just sayin ;) ⠀
✨ link in bio for session info ✨
I’m in this like super happy bubble right now surrounded by all my creative people here at @creativeatheart today and I want to spread some of that!
Today I CHALLENGE you to do THREE things that will make YOU happy!! Tell me those three things in the comments!
And since I know some of y’all are about to keep scrolling 😅, just trust me on this. Making a conscious effort to do something for yourself can have a huge effect on you day!
So tell me! What three things are you going to do for yourself today?!?! 👇👇👇
What if the night was rough, pull it all together and start a beautiful day🌞
Toddler life is tough for moms (but who is complaining 😜). Past couple of nights, I am surviving on 2..3 hours of sleep. I am just praying it to be a sleep regression. Is there any such thing at 18 months of age?!
Found these photos in my archieve and don't think I share the recipe before until recently there is a mummy DM me ask for it. So I found the recipe in my cookbook!
Here to go:
• 5 teaspoons olive oil
• 1 egg.
• 1 teaspoon chopped garlic.
• 1 shiitake mushroom (cut into sliced).
• 20gm sliced capsicums.
• 2 cherry tomatoes (cut into half).
• A handful of romaine lettuce.
• 100g silver needle noodles.
• Sauce mixture (1/2 teaspoon of black soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 3-4 tablespoons of water)
1. Whisk the egg, a dash of pepper in a small bowl until it's blended. Set aside.
2. Place a pan over medium heat. Heat 3 teaspoons of the olive oil and pour in the egg mixture.
3. Swirl and shake the pan so it cover the surface. And gentle flip it after half a min and cook the other side for another half a min. Cut it into strips and set aside.
4. Heat the balance of the olive oil and add in the chopped garlic. Fry for about 15 seconds or until fragrant.
5. Mix in the sliced capsicums and mushrooms. Stir fry for about 3-5 mins.
6. Add in silver needle noodles and the sauce mixture. Mix well and bring to simmer for 2-3 mins.
7. Add in the fried eggs, tomatoes and the romaine lettuce. Do a few quick stir and its done!