Ryūji's turn for #Tenthingsaboutme 🐉
1. I love food. ALL food. At mealtimes, I try to steal my pawrents' food. I'm aggressive and relentless. My favorite is Meowmy's vegetarian bacon. She told me that it isn't really meat, but who cares? It sure smells good!
2. I LOVE to play, but I don't know my limits. I will play until I am panting, and then I will play some more! Sometimes Meowmy takes my toys away until I calm down. I have yet to actually calm down.
3. I'm a hunter. I have killed bees and spiders and flies and beetles and other creepy crawly things. I eat them.
4. I have yet to defeat the monsters known as feet who live under blankets. But I still try. Every. Single. Night.
5. I am the world's biggest snuggler! I love to be picked up by Meowmy, I love to lay in laps, I love to snuggle my siblings, and I love to cuddle up in blankets.
6. I have VERY bad breath so Meowmy always knows when I've been licking Chi or Nobu. She keeps saying something about teeth brushings but don't worry pawsies, I will keep my claws sharp and at the ready.
7. I'm a copycat. When I first came home I wouldn't come out from hiding until my sister did. And now I copy everything my big brother does too!
8. I'm a very good boy who always bathes my toys--I even clean Chi's! I still don't know why Meowmy gets upset every time she finds them in their water bowls.
9. My purrs are thunderous. When I purr by my humans' ears, they claim it's making them deaf. They also say you can hear my purrs from other rooms, with doors closed. What do they expect? I am a dragon! 🐉
10. I prefer making air biscuits. Less calories 🍞
BONUS: My motto in life: if it's not broken, break it 😈
We've tagged some furriends to do the tag, but all are welcome to join in!❤️
Day 219: My last contact with a community cat was encouraging—I’ve progressed in my attempt to understand humankind and been able to reach better understanding with my human. I still have a lot to discover through the humans on the giant light box, as well as through their written language. The last community cat I contacted asked for the bundles of their literature—apparently they are only exposed to something called “front page news”. I’ve seen the human carry down bags of items she’s disposed of—the community cats think they can access these items after the human walks away. I shall see if I can carry the literature to this drop-off point—it’s quite high and the bundles are quite heavy. #tuxies#tuxedocatsofinstagram#tuxedocats#magnificent_meowdels#tuxedofeatures#mustachemonday#meowmonday
Repost from @pawsworldwide
🎉🎉🎉SAFE!!! PLEDGES DUE THANK YOU. ALEXIS HUGHES of Paws Worldwide rescued this precious cow kitty mommy #A5214990 and her 4 cow kitten babies!!! 🎉 💗
Would you kindly paypal your pledge to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Please select "I'm sending money to family or friends", or we incur fees. Please reference your INSTAGRAM name and cow kitty mommy #A5214990 and her 4 cow kitten babies from Downey. 💗
Thank you again for all of your help in rescuing at risk and death row animals! We are forever wowed by how many people work so hard and give so much to help these precious souls. 💗
@iitzjenn $10 💖🎉💖RESCUED!!!💖🎉💖 ‼️💔SOS💔‼️ BLACK AND WHITE SHY MOMMY (NOT FERAL) WITH BABIES IS A 1 YEAR OLD FEMALE
NEEDS OUT HELP!!
animalcare.lacounty.gov ****PLEASE PLEDGE TOWARDS THEIR RESCUE AND NETWORK LIKE CRAZY!!!***** PLEASE SHARE FOR RESCUE & PLEDGES!! 💔 Downey Animal Shelter (562) 940-6898, press 6 to speak to someone right away. 💔💔 💔 💔HAS NOTHING 💔NEEDS EVERYTHING💔