“Play the hand you’ve been dealt.” Great devo from @amydmyterko today with credit to @pastorrickwarren.
"Life is like a game of poker. You have to play the cards you are dealt. How you play those cards is going to determine how you win or lose in life."
1. CHEMISTRY - the way you are wired. Your physical makeup. Your personality.
2. CONNECTIONS - your relationships. When you are a child, you don't get to choose your relationships.
3. CIRCUMSTANCES - the things that happen around you or to you. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. CONSCIENCE - the way you talk to yourself. The "tapes" you play over and over in your mind. Your self-talk. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. CHOICES - This is the wild card. It is the most important card. It makes or breaks your entire hand. No matter what and in life you have been dealt, we all have a choice as to how we respond to it. And when you bring Jesus into the equation you can win at that and you are playing!
To celebrate the launch of Secret Saviours Stretch Mark Prevention Products online and in-store @myer Australia we are giving you the chance to ✨WIN✨one of our award-winning Stretch Mark Prevention Kits. Simply like this post and tag a pregnant friend for your chance to win. T&Cs apply.
Putting In Work -
One of my new recruits flo putting in the work, she wanted to get in to shape and was willing to put the effort in and has absolutely smashed it 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 Within 4 sessions her strength & stamina has gone up massively and shes breaking records every time.
What were ailments, are reducing day by day and shes becoming the strongest version of herself through and through.
So proud 💪🏻 If you want to become the strongest version of you no matter what condition you are in or obsticles you face we can overcome them all and get you to your future self.
Let's do this 💪🏻💪🏻 Andy