For the beauty of Yoga 🧘♀️#Repost @jennyg2bfit (@get_repost)
🎉 New Yoga Challenge Announcement
. 🎉 #fantasticyogaart (Oct 16-22, 2018) .
This yoga challenge is about the beauty of YOGA. Yoga is not only a physical and mental journey. The Asanas are wonderful works of ART. Create beautiful shapes and share them with us.
You may choose any pose following the daily lineup. This yoga challenge is opened to all level of yogis. .
Day 1: The art of Prayer Hands (Any pose with normal prayer or reverse prayer hands) .
Day 2: The art of Bound Hands (Any pose with bound hands)
Day 3: The art of Eagle Legs and/or Eagle Arms (Any pose with eagle legs and/ or eagle arms)
Day 4: The art of Mermaid Arms and/or Mermaid Legs (Any pose with mermaid arms and/ or mermaid legs)
Day 5: The art of Stag Legs and/or Stag Arms (Any pose with stag legs and/or stag arms)
Day 6: The art of Split Legs (Any hip-opening split pose)
Day 7: The art of Lotus Legs (Any pose with lotus legs)
Day 8: The art of Flip Grip (Any pose using hand to flip grip foot, can use yoga strap for assistance). .
To be eligible for the prizes make sure you:
1. Follow all sponsors and hosts.
2. Post one daily picture or video.
3. Tag all hosts and sponsors.
4. Repost the flyer and tag some friends to play along.
5. Make sure that your IG profile is public and you use #FantasticYogaArt so we can see you! .
We are thrilled to announce that October 22-28 we are hosting a different kind of a #challenge.
Each hostess has chosen 7 poses from which you can choose the one you prefer each day!
So, @yoga4jo will be your #aerialyoga inspiration, @stefaniasiozou will be doing #yoga poses and @sofi.tzalali will be your #pilates guide 🙂.
No need to stress about where to take your pictures because we want to see your #everydaypractice, at home.
Feel free to practice in your pj's, on your carpet or even on your bed!!! We have teamed up with the most amazing sponsors, who we THANK very much :
To take part in this challenge:
1. Follow all hosts and sponsors
2. Repost this image/ or post it on your story feed
3. Upload a picture everyday with whichever pose you chose from the 3 of us, tagging hosts, sponsors and using the hashtag #yogalateshomepractice
4. Spread the word and have fun!! For my aerial friends :
1. Rib Hang
2. Monkey 🐒
3. Hip Hang
5. Back bend
6. Upside down
7. Side hammock (Check Stefania & Sofi for their options) •
Look at my boss @shademaya’s face Hahahaha 💁🏻♀️
40 Sun Salutation each with my @yogalab._ ladies.
Thank you for this beautiful event @lululemonsg. Glad we could do a little to help the @chiamseetongsf 🙏🏼
last day 4 #octoberbabyyoga is yogis choice , i choose forearm backbend to celebrate @toonieyoga @popsterivy @pacificyogi @doll_yogi_grace birthday month.
Repost @toonieyoga with @get_repost
💃New Challenge Announcement 💃🎉 We are so grateful for this IG platform that we know each other and practice our yoga together. Now all Libra babies are here and invite you all come and join our yoga party together. Let's have fun and celebrate our day together from 11th ~ 15th October #OctoberBabyYoga 🎶🍻🎂💃🕺
@supportedsoul ($50 US )
@greenenvycosmetics (UK US) @insideoutsideoutsidein
@yobaby_hk ( USD50 )
@azendea ( US)
1 Standing 🌟
2 Seating 🌟
🎂 To join us please :
1. Please follow all hosts and sponsors.
2. Repost this flyer and tag some friends.
3. Use the hashtag #OctoberBabyYoga in your daily posts.
4. Tag all hosts and sponsors in your posts.
5. Ensure that your profile is public so we can see your posts.
6. Be safe and have fun
@igyogachallenges @yogachallengeworld @quantumyoga @loveyoga4life @challengethyyoga @myyogachallenges
Name one thing you like about Monday😉
Come on i know Mondays are hard to love but let's give it a try !
My answer would be , i love Monday because it marks a fresh new start being the first day of the week!
"I love Monday because ........" Fill in the blank in the comments below😉