When your best friends drives 4 hours to come for a weekend visit.⠀
Meaning....business goes on hold, well at least the fairly long list of things that need some attention given to....do.⠀
1) posting on social media (except the random ST. Patty's Day Irish Shots insta stories....cuz that's important y'all)⠀
2) photo shoot of the brand spanking new SOUL LOVE mala collection.⠀
3) and all the rigorous task that follow the photo shoot.⠀
4) finishing up the 40+ pair of earrings for the show this weekend.⠀
5) dragging all of the display pieces out to make sure I have them all (this is the first show since I moved to KC and #allthethings are stowed away here, there and everywhere).⠀
6) filling orders that have come in over the weekend.⠀
Taking time away from all of the frenzy of getting ready for a big show, slowing down and spending it with your BF.....the one who laugh cries with me, drinks fun drinks out of glasses with flashing lights, stays up late playing games, shops til we both drop, and makes stamping bags more enjoyable as we catch up on life.⠀
Taking this time away from the hustle and bustle has given me more energy and I'm ready to hit the ground running to get ready for the show.⠀
BUT.....I'm not ready to say goodbye and watch her drive off. Thanks @doll0924 for all the laughs and the wonderful weekend.⠀
Missing the days of jungle walks and yoga sessions with my other Bali roomie @freedohm_yoga I can’t wait to come visit you in South Africa girlie!!! Many thanks to @nunemone for my new favorite yoga outfit check them out at ...
Today's theme for bringin the extra is around the house. Give me a doorway, free the hair, make upsidedown shapes, and picsart to add some drama and I'll extra all over it.... seriously I will. 💫💖
One of the reasons I wanted to join in on this challenge was because it gives me an excuse to unleash my creative side, laugh a bit at myself, annnnnd show hints of what the poses look like in my actual practice which in handstand is usually messy octopus mom bun, red in the face (because blood is rushing to my head), and some serious focus not to fall over happening. 🤸♀️Swipe left for unedited and reality🤸♀️
Day 2 of #7WaysYogisExtra .
Happy early birthday to me AND all of you!
I am so excited to be an official ambassador for @ghostfloweractive ✨🤸🏼♀️✨ Finally seeing a dream of mine come true - blending five element theory and acupressure points, combined together with yoga! Not only is this clothing line flattering and useful in promoting self-care, the actual yoga FLOWS are amazing as well! I felt my booty and hamstrings for 3 days after class last week!!! 🙌🏼🍑💃🏼 Come join us for the next few Wednesday nights @yogasoup for five element flow, and learn more about the elements: metal, water, wood, fire, and earth! .
#channelyourenergy#beinyourelement 💗👻🌸 #ghostflower#ambassador#🤸🏼♀️
💥💥💥POSE LINEUP all ready for y’all!!! Getting back in the swing of things and ready to dive in head first!!! Calling all badassery yogis!!!! Introducing a fun new #YogaChallange coming SOON!!!! Join us from April 1st to 14th for #doitYOGIstyle as we share our love for everything yoga in our daily lives. Yoga 🧘🏻♀️ in the bath 🛀, yoga 🧘🏻♀️ doing dishes, yoga 🧘🏻♀️ in bed 🛏 Ohhhh baby the list goes on! Bring that creativity with you and get ready to get your yoga on! 🤗
💋Badassery Hosts 💋
🛍OMaZing Sponsors 🛍
To be eligible to win prizes from these wonderful sponsors at the end of the challenge, please adhere to these rules:
1. Follow ALL hosts & sponsors.
2. Repost this banner & tag your yogi friends to help spread the word, the more the merrier.
3. Post a new picture or video every day for the entire challenge, catch up posts are ok
4. Tag ALL hosts & sponsors and use our hashtag: #doitYOGIstyle in ALL posts.
5. Please make sure that your account is public so we can see all your great photos.
6. Have fun, be creative and make amazing yogi friends along the way.
❤🕉😎❤🕉😎❤ @igyogachallenges @yogachallengeworld @yoga_challenges
Pose Theme Lineup
You will do a pose of your choice while doing the following activities 😆😉
1 Painting Nails
3 Taking a Selfie
5 Doing Dishes
7 Watching TV
9 In the Car
11 Folding Laundry
12 With Children or Pet
14 Yogis Choice.